We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! In this customer-centric role you are the first point of contact for our Italian customers and you take full responsibility and ownership of all customer service related activities. Your key priority is a happy and fully satisfied customer and you walk the extra mile to exceed their expectations. Making use of the wide range of social media, as well as the old school telephone, no opportunity for customer contact is being missed out on.
- Be the first point of contact and representative for our B2C customers
- Provide customer service through website chat, email, phone calls and social media channels
- Propose and execute ways to further develop the customer experience and applicable service actions
- Analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle in order to improve customer relations and derive strategic recommendations for future customer service approaches
- Work hand in hand with colleagues from the areas of Payment and Logistics