We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
On our mission to make the world a healthier place, you will help us put our vision into action. As our new Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) you will play a significant role in further developing our performance marketing approach and take ownership for search engine advertising (SEA) of fitvia worldwide.
- Drive performance: Set up and manage campaigns across different channels (SEA, Display/Retargeting)
- Drive results: Take ownership for search engine optimization (SEO), link building and our keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Drive affiliate activities: Monitor affiliate activities, validate sales and analyze performance in order to recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Be driven by numbers: Monitor and analyze KPIs such as CPC, CPM and CPA in order to convert analytical insights into optimization approaches
- Stay on top of industry trends: Evaluate latest performance marketing advancements as well as relevant channels and tools
- Be supportive: Support our overall performance marketing strategy aimed at creating product awareness and driving relevant traffic to our website and work closely with other departments like marketing and IT