We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you!
As our new Country Manager France (m/f), you will play a significant role in shaping our holistic influencer marketing approach across all touchpoints in order to boost brand awareness and community growth. While being on the cutting edge of influencer marketing, you will lead our talented French team, analyse our marketing campaigns and derive strategic recommendations for future campaigns and marketing approaches.
- Take ownership: build and execute a strategy to ensure growth and achievement of revenue objectives as well as out-of- the-box initiatives to differentiate fitvia from other companies in the same industry
- Be a charismatic leader: coach and inspire our Influencer Marketing Team France by being a brilliant communicator who cares about continuous development and spreads a positive spirit
- Operational excellence is your passion: ensure proper creation and execution of Influencer Marketing campaigns via our social media channels with focus on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Be driven by numbers: monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement, community growth, sales and ROI and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- Stay on top of the business: build up and manage relationships with leading influencers or agencies in France and do not forget to give them an awesome experience with us when planning and organizing social media events
- Stay on top of industry trends: evaluate latest social media advancements as well as relevant best practice examples of influencer marketing and become the go-to source for all information related to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing and demand seasonality)