We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
On our mission to make the world a healthier place, you will help us put our vision into action. As our Operations & Supply Chain Manager (m/f) you will play a significant role in further developing our e-commerce logistics approach for fitvia worldwide - potentially growing into other distribution channels. In addition you take ownership for the management of our external logistics partner and our global supply chain network.
- Drive operational excellence: On our journey towards operational excellence, you will help us to improve our logistics processes by optimizing the flow of goods through our external logistics partner, reduce touchpoints and increase transparency
- Optimize Global Supply Chain: Manage and optimize a global supply chain network with multiple distribution centers and manufacturing locations
- Be driven by numbers: Monitor and analyze KPIs such as Leadtime, Cost and Quality in order to convert analytical insights into optimization approaches
- Focus on our products: Work closely with our product development team to provide product cost and process analysis
- Be supportive: Together with our customer service team you follow up on inquiries and claims and exchange with our logistics partner